40 / week
3 - 6 yrs
Are you an experienced lawyer, and are you interested in helping companies move forward through a combination of legal content, technology, leadership, and sales? As a Legal Business Manager, you get an insider look into the corporate world, and topics such as legal tech and legal management are central.
Legal Manager is a fast-growing and innovative Legal Service Provider based in Leiden. We work in various sectors and for leading companies that operate on a national and international level. By using technology and new ways of working, we help our clients to make their processes more efficient. We do this using our expertise in Corporate Entity Management, Claims Management, Contract Management, and Data Room Support in M&A Transactions.
What you can expect as a Legal Business Manager:
- Continuous learning with the Legal Manager Academy, which focuses on topics such as soft skills, legal content, legal tech, and leadership.
- A hybrid and open working environment and the possibility to work at the office or from home.
- An accessible and pleasant working atmosphere where creativity, innovation, and diversity are central.
- An internationally oriented team consisting of different nationalities.
- A mix of legal, procedural, technological, advisory, commercial, and management activities.
- An environment where you can contribute to service innovation and further growth of Legal Manager.
What are you going to do?
- You are the daily point of contact and business partner for (several) customers.
- You build and maintain a customer relationship with minimal support.
- You continuously work on optimizing business processes that are outsourced to us and improving the customer experience.
- You supervise and work together with colleagues in the office in a constructive and motivating way.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a master's degree in law (LLM) who has recently laid a foundation in their career.
- Someone with between 3 and 6 years of experience as a lawyer, corporate lawyer, or junior civil-law notary.
- Someone who has management experience and knows how to convince and enthuse others.
- Someone who is precise, organized, and keeps their promises.
- Someone with good communication skills.
- Someone with experience in Contract Law and Corporate Law.
- Someone who thinks outside the box, is proactive, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Someone who can communicate and collaborate well.
- Someone with demonstrable experience with innovation, (legal) tech and/or improving business processes.
- Someone with excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages.
What we offer:
- An employment contract for 1 year with a view to permanent employment.
- A competitive gross monthly salary, depending on your experience.
- 25 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week, less is negotiable.
- Participation in our pension plan.
- Travel allowance for commuting.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org